I think the Mancini's are taking the right steps to protect their friends even if it puts their family in danger. One thing the Mancini's did right was not telling their children because kids sometimes don't notice what they are saying and if they knew about Mami and Anita hiding, they could accidentally say it to someone else and then they would be in BIG trouble. Tio Pepe and Tia Mari are very understanding of what Mami and Anita are going through. They are doing this to help them because The Mancini's and Anita's family have been good friends, and that's what friends do, help each other. The Mancini's have a great advantage by having Tio Pepe, who is the ambassador and that can help them stay safe without people finding out about Anita and Mami. My opinion is different from the last one, but now I changed my mind and I think that the Mancini's are doing the best to help their friends. If they hadn't done it, and something bad would have happened to Mami and Anita, I think the Mancini's would have regret it. If I was in the Mancini's place, I would have helped Anita and Mami just like the they did. I think it is worth it to sacrifice yourself for your friends!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario