lunes, 25 de agosto de 2008

Before We Were Free Question #1 :)

I think that it is not fair that Papi and Tio Toni are putting there family in danger to try to change their country. It's not fair for the family to be scared, especially Anita. Also, they have to keep too many secrets and I don't think they like to live like that. I understand that they are trying to do something good for their family, but it is not fair to put them in danger knowing that things can go wrong. The government is really powerful and there is a possibility that Tio Toni and Papi's plan won't work. If they don't change their country for the better at the end, they would have risked their family for no reason. If it doesn't work , they would end up doing what Tio Toni had to do, hiding so that the government wouldn't catch them. I think the family is facing enough problems already and they don't need more!

2 comentarios:

alopezbarton dijo...

Trujillo's government is powerful but would he have any power if everyone stood up to him and fought against him?

CPN1994 dijo...

Great Job...!